Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lazy or Busy I can't decide!

Well it's apparently been a while since I posted..I have pictures to add however they are in my sister inlaws vehicle as I left it there when we went to Flo Rida!...that's right I got the night off from motherly duties to pretend I still had it, it was a blast. My kids are getting big as ever! Sage will be in Primary next year can you believe it? and Kenna already has 2 teeth. I am very busy as of late with Enrichment responsibilities but loving the challenge I am busy making bows and Nylon headbands and thinking about taking cake decorating classes so I can work with fondant. I am really looking forward to holidays..and September being here and gone if that makes sense. Ryan is crazy busy this summer with his last two CASB modules and writes his big UFI in September and if he passes he will have his CA very exciting. I'm REALLY hoping he passes for two reasons I'll get to see him more and a bigger paycheck.. oh wait maybe three reasons VEGAS in January anyone wanna come? Well Time to go but I will add pics after this weekend at the Farm.

No comments: